Every day we are exposed to the sun.
But we have to be careful as women (and even men). Protecting our children constantly using a high as possible SPF is very important. But what should we use on an everyday basis? When we get ready for work or just go out with our children to the park or Zoo? We often don’t use sunscreen on our face….
We want to use our moisturizer and apply our makeup, we have to be careful because exposure to the sun causes most of the wrinkles and age spots on our faces. A woman at age 40 who has protected her skin from the sun actually can have the skin of a 30-year-old!
Most of the products that we find in the stores have SPF 15 or maybe SPF 25. What I discovered at Avon is that they created a Day cream that has SPF50. That is amazing! I use this product and love it! Totally would recommend to anyone that wants to keep her face looking young and protect it!
• Broad spectrum SPF 50 and high antioxidant formula protects skin from sun damage
• Smart Repair Technology heals skin from environmental damage
• Won’t irritate sensitive skin, moisturizes for 24 hours
• Targets dehydrated skin and wrinkles
• Fragrance-free and oil-free
• Contains retinol
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
• Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
• Daily, in the morning, apply to exposed skin before leaving for the day
• Can be used under makeup
If you would like to receive samples to try it out I would be more than happy to email you some with a complimentary brochure! Click here…
You can also order online this product: youravon.com/yourfashionplace